1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
...I...I only know a few people! :<
1. I'm a night owl, and watch ID and the Golden Girls interchangeably up to around three or four almost every night. xD
2. I'm home schooled, and have been all my life.
3. I play the piano, and write compositions, too.
4. I have a best friend, like, we're total besties, and, have sooo much in common. I totally call her way too much, but she puts up with it. xD
(4.5: I consider having a best friend a definitive trait about myself. )
5. I've written and orated one speech in my life, and I'm working on another now. ^^
1. What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Well, I accidentally answered the last taggers questions, by accident, but other than that, probably something that I don't know about yet-sometimes I'm not embarrassed until I reflect on something for a while. xD
2. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A fruit bat. I love bats.
3. ( Question someone asked me) If you were driving in the middle of nowhere and saw a bus stop with three people. One is a dying person, one is a person who has always been there for you, and the other is your one true love. Your car can only fit two people, a driver and someone else. What would you do?
Is the dying person, dying, dying? Because if he is, me, my true love, bestie, and driver would sit there and comfort him in his passage to death, call the police, and then find a diner to eat at....
WAIT WAIT WAIT
OMG, no matter what happens, my 'true love' is the only one who can drive, so...
4. What was your first language?
5. Are you good with computers?
6. What's the creepiest thing that has happened to you?
Hmm. Probably hearing voices in my head, when I was in an unstable state....well, a mild understatement, but yeah.. >>
7. Do you look forward to your birthdays?
I don't have parties anymore, and I don't particularly want presents, so no. Unless we're having bean soup. I love bean soup.
8. What's your favourite colour?
9. What's your lucky/favourite number?
I love 11, because on November 11th, 2011, we had an infnite sequence on 11's. :3
I also like 12, because me and my 'bestie' celebrated infinity on 12/12/12.. ^^
10. Sweets or chips?
11. Have you ever been sun burned?
Too many times... ;^;
1. What are you most afraid of? Not spiders, or big dogs, but what scares you to death, more than anything?
2. What is a thing/are some things that you cannot live without?
3. Do believe life has meaning?
4. If so what is it?/Why not?
5. Do you consider anyone your enemy?
6. Do you think you're a good person?
7. Do you have any superstitions, or things you do for good luck?
8. Have you ever had your fortune told, or, say, consulted a minister/rabbi/other spiritual leader for advice?
9. Have you ever trespassed?
10. Walked along a highway?
11. Did any of these questions make you uncomfortable?
Also: [link] , who's icon is acting funny.
...I have no one else. xD