The Year I Started And Stopped Playing PianoSUMMER OF 2012The Year I Started And Stopped Playing Piano by WinterofFire
I started learning, Middle C and all that shite. I loved playing. I hated waking up early for lessons, but I loved it, especially the praise I got from my parents. One of my favourites was Runaway River, it was about a river running away, and nobody telling him he shouldn't be. It was simple, easy but beautiful all the same.
AUTUMN OF 2012
School reopened that August. Lessons were moved to Saturdays. I started disliking it, I continued all the same. But I needed my beauty sleep.
OCTOBER 19 2012
halloween party. I won't say how, but that night marked my deepest cut. and one of my last for quite a bit of time. Next morning, i had piano, had too pull my shit together. hide the blood. couldn't eat or sleep or anything all day.
Piano lessons had stopped while I went to Singapore. I had a hard time finding long sleeves. I fought with my parents alot. My birthday was very lonely.
All was well. I was in the play. Opening night: april 2. Nervous and
1. What was your first video game?
I think it was a gameboy advance Jimmy neutron game..hmm
2. If you watch television, what's your favorite show?
It tends to fluctuate, but I like comedy a lot.
3. Likewise, do you have a favorite cartoon or anime series?
Hmm...not that I know of.
4. If you write, on average, how many pages do you write a day?
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...hah...writing requires effort!
5. Do you have any siblings, and do you get along?
I have one little sister. She's cool.
6. What's your morning schedule like?
I'm Homeshcooled, so anything goes. xD
7. Anything you hate about school?
The part where we do school.
8. What's your hair color?
Golden Blonde. :3
9. Have any wisdom teeth? Did you get them out?
I...think I do. o.o ... I've never had surgery, so no.
10. Were you surprised to get these questions?
1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people..or as many as you can...
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
The following DA members have been tagged:
My questions to ya'll are as follows:
1. What thing do your parents do that you're most ashamed of?
2. If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?
3. What was the last song/album/artist you listened to today?
5. Would you ever do Drag?
6. Do you have any allergies, weird body talents, or mental illnesses?
7. Tell me a story.
8. Describe your last dream to me
9. Meaning of life?
10. PLUG ALL OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES HERE SO I CAN FOLLOW YOU <<<<<3
Additionally, tell me in the comments if you've done the tag, please!